Brass and Pottery Tour
|Duration||Tour Type||Guiding Method||Unit Price||Book Now|
|10 Hours||Group/ Individuals||Live Guide/Instructor||USD $160|
In this full day tour, I’ll take you to a remote village in Dhamrai in the outskirt of Dhaka to visit a metal crafts workshop where they make brass and bronze statues in ancient lost-wax technique, and a pottery village where all of them make pottery from many of their generations.
On the way back to Dhaka you’ll visit National Martyrs Monument in Savar which was built to pay tribute to the people who were killed during the liberation war of Bangladesh in 1971. This is a tour where you can learn about the traditional life of Bangladeshi people and the history of this country
- Pickup from your location.
- Take a boat ride to reach Pottery Village.
- Visit pottery village. Learn how to make a Pottery with the help of experts.
- Take a boat ride, return back to the car.
- Break for lunch in a decent local restaurant.
- Visit Metal Craft Workshop. Observe the art of Lost-Wax technique to make bronze stuff.
- Visit National Martyrs Memorial. And know the history of Bangladesh.
- Back to our car and start towards your destination.
- Drop you off at your Location.
- End of Tour.
*Detail itinerary will provide at the time of query/ booking.
*Itinerary may change depend on Variables.
- Lunch in a local Bangla restaurant / Chinese restaurant
- Private air-conditioned transportation throughout the tour
- Local English-speaking guide
- Mineral water
- entrance fees
- Additional food and drinks
- souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- Tips/gratuities for your guide.
Note: We also provide customized packages as per customer’s requirement