Switzerland Visa Requirements for Bangladeshi
Visa Processing Fee BDT 4990/-
- Seven (07) Months Valid Passport with Old Passport if have.
- Personal Bank Solvency Bank Statement of Last Six (06) Months.
- NID copy.
- Birth certificate of the child (if have).
- Income Tax Certificate (last 3 years).
- TIN Certificate.
For Business Person:
- Company Bank Solvency Bank Statement of Last Six Months
- Blank Page of Office Pad.
- Renewal Trade License.
- Visiting Card.
For Job Holder:
- NOC / Forwarding Letter.
- Office ID card copy.
- Visiting Card
- Salary certificate
- Salary payslip for the last six months/ salary account statement and solvency certificate.
- Income Tax Certificate (previous 3 years)
- TIN Certificate
- Marriage Certificate Copy (For family application only).
- Nikahnama in Bangla if name not mentioned in passport/newly married.
- Leave letter from Institute.
- Student ID card.
- Birth Certificate.
- Photo size: 35x45mm.
- White background.
Note for Switzerland Visa:
- Visa Processing Fee Non-refundable.
- The Visa rate can be changed without prior notice.
- The Embassy reserves visa issuance rights
- All the documents must be translated into English or the Swiss language
: Regarding Visa Requirements & Application Process :
1301/1 East Monipur, Begum Rokeya Sarani, Mirpur-10, Dhaka
(Metro Rail Piller No 267 Near Al-Helal Hospital)
Contact Our Visa Consultant:
Mobile & WhatsApp Number
Traveltek BD only provides Visa logistics support with your documents. A Visa grant is the distinct decision of the embassy or consulate of the respective countries.