INDIA Visa Requirements For Bangladeshi
Visa Processing Fee BDT 1500/-
- Six (06) Months Valid Passport with Old Passport if have.
- Personal Bank Statement of Last Six (06) Months. (Transaction must be a regular minimum amount of 20,000/=).
- NID copy.
- Birth Certificate (Only for Child& infant).
- Marriage Certificate.
- For Doctor BMDC certificate.
- For Advocate BAR council Certificate.
- 2 by 2 Inch Lab Print Photo.
- Last Visa Copy (If Have).
- If the Client Can’t have any bank account need a 150 USD Endorsement.
For Business Person:
- Company Bank Statement of Last Six Months (Transaction must be regular)
- Blank Page of Office Pad.
- Renewal Trade License.
- Memorandum for Limited Company.
- Visiting Card.
For Job Holder:
- NOC / Forwarding Letter.
- Office ID card copy.
- Salary slips for the last six months. (If Any)
- O (Government Order) for Official Passport only.
- School ID photocopy.
- NOC from school.
Note for INDIA Visa:
- Visa Processing Fee Non-refundable.
- The Visa rate can be changed without prior notice.
- Visa issuance rights are reserved by the Embassy.
: Regarding Visa Requirements & Application Process :
1301/1 East Monipur, Begum Rokeya Sarani, Mirpur-10, Dhaka
(Metro Rail Piller No 267 Near Al-Helal Hospital)
Contact with Our Visa Consultant:
Mobile & WhatsApp Number
Traveltek BD only provide Visa logistics support with your documents. Visa grant is the distinct decision of embassy or consulate of the respective countries.